Karen Pharr

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome Home

New Patterns

Never did I think I would work in a "series" but my door have seem to take on their own life. Request for a door for a guild in the Southern part of the country has created the new Blue Door.
With the popularity rising I have turned both of these now in to Patterns and there are a few Limited Kits available.
Next on the Hoizone is going to be a stone wall with a wood door. 
Check out the new patterns and kits at http://www.karenpharrstudios.com/shoppatterns.html

1 comment:

  1. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!
    My web page :: G4 Naples

    ReplyDelete

Lets Chat, Leave Your Comments